Use the links below for further information:
- The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) website gives details on all the benefits, services, grants and credits provided.
The HM Revenue & Customs website features news and information on UK tax and national insurance matters.
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an independent non-governmental body that regulates the financial services industry. You might find their site useful if you want to know more about your rights as a consumer of financial products.
- The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) is an independent and voluntary organisation that gives free help and advice to members of the public who have a problem concerning either a company or personal pension scheme. Their website explains what TPAS does and contains helpful leaflets.
- The Pensions Regulator is the official body that makes sure that occupational pension schemes are safe and well run. As well as telling you about their work, there are helpful sections on tracing a previous pension scheme and stakeholder pensions.
- The Pensions Ombudsman investigates and decides complaints and disputes about the way that pension schemes are run. The official website provides information to members of the public and gives details of the Ombudsman's powers, procedures and determinations.