We don't like to boast, but we've won quite a few awards over the years. And we're very proud of all our award-winning hotels, brands, campaigns and people.
- For the seventh year running, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants has been named on FORTUNE's 100 Best Places to Work For® list. This year, it placed 20th, making it the highest ranked hospitality company in the US.
- IHG Rewards Club was awarded four Freddie Awards, including ‘Best Customer Service in the Middle East and Asia’ and ‘Best Redemption Ability’ in the Europe & Africa and Middle East & Asia/Oceania regions.
- IHG was awarded ‘Top Employers United Kingdom 2016’ and ‘Top Employers China 2016’ certifications by the Top Employers Institute. The awards highlighted our exceptional working environment; strong record for developing talent at all levels of our organisation and our leadership in HR practices.
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution 2016 named IHG in their ‘Top 100 Places to Work Atlanta’ list.
- In June 2016, Richard Solomons was named one of Glassdoor’s 25 Highest Rated CEOs in the UK as part of its annual Employees’ Choice Awards. Richard was ranked 17th and was the highest rated CEO of any hospitality company. Glassdoor’s list features business leaders from a broad range of industries and was compiled using anonymous reviews from employees. For more information on careers at IHG, visit careers.ihg.com.
- In February 2016, IHG was awarded the reputable ‘Top Employers United Kingdom 2016’ certification by the ‘Top Employers Institute’ for the second year running. The award recognises IHG's dedication to providing an exceptional work environment and high quality initiatives that engage, reward and motivate employees, ensuring that people can develop themselves personally and professionally, and build a rewarding career.
- IHG was listed as one of the 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness' in Fast Company's 2016 Most Innovative Companies issue in February, for the creation of our EVEN® Hotels brand.
- IHG was awarded 'ALIS Merger & Acquisition of the Year 2015' at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit in January 2016 for the acquisition of Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants in 2015.