We don't like to boast, but we've won quite a few awards over the years. And we're very proud of all our award-winning hotels, brands, campaigns and people.
- In February 2015, IHG was awarded the 'Top Employers United Kingdom 2015' certification by the Top Employers Institute. In recognising IHG, the award highlighted our exceptional working environment; strong record for developing talent at all levels of our organisation and our leadership in HR practices.
- For the sixth year running, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants has been named on FORTUNE's 100 Best Places to Work For® list. This year, it placed 11th, making it the highest ranked hospitality company in the US.
- IHG was one of ‘Forbes Top 50 Green Brands’, as well as being voted ‘Forbes Most Reputable Companies 2015’
- IHG was named a ‘Gold Learning Elite Organization’ by Chief Learning Officer Magazine
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution 2015 named IHG in their ‘Top 100 Places to Work Atlanta’ list
- Unversum gave the ‘China’s Most Attractive Employers’ awards to IHG
- IHG Rewards Club won ‘Best Customer Service in the Middle East and Asia’ and ‘Best Redemption Ability in Europe and Africa’ at the Freddie Awards
- The IHG app was recognised as being the ‘Best Travel Mobile App’ at the 2015 Flyertea Travel Awards
- Fortune Magazine ranked IHG as a ‘Most Admired Company 2015’
- At the Business Traveller Middle East awards, the InterContinental Regency Bahrain won ‘Best hotel in Bahrain’, the InterContinental Jeddah won ‘Best hotel in Jeddah’, the InterContinental Riyadh won ‘Best hotel in Riyadh’ and the InterContinental Phoenicia Beirut won ‘Best hotel in Beirut’
- EVEN Hotels was awarded a Mobile Excellence Award for the ‘Best Mobile App for Health and Fitness
- At the TTG China Travel Awards, Holiday Inn won ‘Best Mid-Scale Hotel Brand’