How to apply
There are two quick and easy ways to tell us about yourself. You can either search for a job and then apply for it, or give us your details and the kind of job you are interested in and let us do the work – We find and suggest jobs you might want to apply for. The two ways are explained below.
If you already have a resumé, you can attach it to your application. Applying for a job should only take between five and ten minutes.
Search and apply for the job you want
Here is what you need to do:
- Use the job search menus to search for the kind of job you’re looking for in the location you want to work
- Answer some multiple choice questions about the job you’re applying for
- Attach your resumé – to tell us about your work history and experience (If you don’t have a resumé, click ‘add work history’ to build one online)
- Add your contact details so we can get back to you
We’ll get back to you soon:
We’ll send you an email to let you know that your application was received successfully. The recruiter in the hotel or office you’re applying to will contact you either by email or phone shortly after your application.
If you’re invited for an interview, our recruiters will be in contact with you personally.
If you’re not successful, we’ll let you know and ask you to keep your candidate profile – the details you have given us, including the types of job you are interested in – up to date.
- Have your employment details next to you when you apply
- Save time by clicking “show jobs matching my profile” to find roles that suit you
- Remove your resumé at any time by following the links in the candidate profiler
Last updated 12 September 2011