Why are we sponsoring the London 2012 Olympic
and Paralympic Games?
- To showcase our hospitality on the world’s biggest stage: We’ll use our
global hospitality experience to provide our guests, athletes, Olympic and
Paralympic Games officials, and fans with an unforgettable experience
during London 2012.
- To give our people a once in a lifetime opportunity: Over the next few
years we will have exciting opportunities for some of our best people to
work as part of the London 2012 team.
- To drive revenue to our hotels: We’re first choice for whenever the
London 2012 organisers need a hotel from now until the Games.
What is our role?
- We will help design and run the Athletes’ Village.
- We’ll be hosting the Olympic Torch Relay team, with opportunities for
a lucky few to run a leg with the torch itself!
- We have Olympic and Paralympic Games tickets for each day of the
Games that we’ll use to reward our highest performing people.
- We’ll be hosting Olympic and Paralympic Games officials, staff and
athletes from now until the Games, in hotels across all our brands.
- Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express in the UK will use the iconic London
2012 logo in our hotels, in our advertising, and even on ourselves.
- For more information, please visit the London 2012 Teamspace on Merlin,
email the team at email@example.com or visit
www.london2012.com the official site of the London 2012 Olympic
and Paralympic Games.
Last updated 03 January 2012