Doing Business with IHG
IHG is committed to working with partners and suppliers that best meet the needs of our organization, our owners, our brands, our hotels and our guests. We aim to work with partners who are amongst the leaders in their fields and we have divided our supplier base into four broad procurement divisions:
- Marketing (Advertising, Media, PR, Fulfilment, Print, Research, Events, Sponsorships)
- Hotel (Food, Beverage, Non Food, Engineering and Hotel Utilities)
- Corporate (Legal, Consultancy, Human Resources, and Travel)
- Global Technology (Hardware and Software)
A Message from IHG’s Chief Procurement Officer
At IHG, we value our relationships with our global, regional and local partners and suppliers. We strive to develop strategic relationships that add significant value and innovation across our brands and regions. IHG is committed to responsible procurement and we actively look to work with suppliers who share our values. We invite all prospective partners to register their interest* in partnering with us. Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to continuing to develop partnerships across all areas of the business.
* Please note, the completion of the supplier registration is not an approval for doing business with IHG. It does not guarantee that your company will receive an RFx, request for bid, or a contract from IHG. Completion of the supplier registration does not imply that your company has any type of procurement relationship with IHG, either now or in the future.
The supplier registration file provides key information about your company to internal IHG procurement groups. Please update any outdated or incorrect information in your registration as needed. If your registration has not been accessed for a two (2) year period, (i.e. no updates or changes) it is subject to deletion.