12 March 2021
Holiday Inn® brand builds on 70 years of trusted travel and innovation
New properties showcasing latest design now open around the world
The Holiday Inn® brand from IHG® Hotels & Resorts has served hundreds of millions of guests worldwide over its nearly 70-year history and is one of the most recognized and trusted travel brands in the world. In fact, 95 percent of travelers recognize the Holiday Inn brand with an estimated two people checking in for a stay every second*.
The Holiday Inn Brand Family** accounted for 60 percent of IHG’s total openings in 2020, and half of all new signings, and currently boasts one of the largest global pipelines with nearly 1,000 new properties under development. Last year, the Holiday Inn brand alone opened 32 hotels, bringing the brand’s total hotel estate to 1,248, while 48 new hotel signings took its global pipeline to 262.
Jen Gribble, Senior Vice President, Global Mainstream Marketing, IHG, commented: “Holiday Inn has a history that can’t be replicated or matched. Whatever road or runway travelers are on, they know that they can depend on Holiday Inn for a consistently high-quality stay and, when they arrive at a new property, a first impression as good as or even better than their last. As travel recovers and we write the next chapter for this iconic brand, we’re working with our owners to bring to life designs that always deliver a memorable guest experience anchored in compelling and appropriate restaurant and bar options, and asserting our competitive advantage with service rooted in true hospitality.”
The (not so) secret to the success of the Holiday Inn brand has always been keeping the needs of the traveling public at the top of continuous innovation and offering high value for hotel owners. In recent years, IHG has enhanced and evolved the marquee brand through multiple initiatives:
- Next generation H4 design, created with travelers’ comfort and needs in mind. The design is adaptable and flexible to each guest’s preference, travel style and trip purpose throughout the duration of their stay, delivering an engaging stay experience.
- The transformational Open Lobby concept which combines all public spaces – from the reception area, to the restaurant, bar and lounge – into one open, cohesive space with a contemporary feel. In every Holiday Inn lobby in every corner of the globe, travelers are warmly welcomed with the brand’s signature genuine guest service which has been making guests smile for decades.
- Multiple restaurant and bar concepts that deliver on guest expectations, fit different market types, and can be tailored to the available space:
- Burger Theory™ delivers a better burger experience that’s fun and engaging with craveable customizable burgers, craft beers on tap, energetic service and a vibrant, energetic ambiance.
- Toast to Toast™ is designed for smaller hotels with a counter-order service model and streamlined kitchen, providing good food and a curated bar menu in a relaxed and unpretentious atmosphere designed to welcome guests and bring people together.
- Thoughtful touches integrated in the guest room to ensure a great night’s sleep. Guests can recharge with abundant power and connectivity points, and the signature Welcome Nook provides multi-functional storage so guests can unpack in a way that works for them.
Nearly 80 Holiday Inn properties in the US currently feature the new H4 design and in Europe, the Open Lobby concept is being adopted in 90 percent of the estate. Dozens of hotels throughout the US and Canada currently feature the new Toast 2 Toast and Burger Theory concepts. The effect of this additional investment in the brand is already evident with significant improvements in global guest satisfaction for the Holiday Inn brand.
When guests are ready to travel again, IHG invites them to check out the latest Holiday Inn design elements at properties around the world. Some of the newest and most exciting properties added in 2020 include the Holiday Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge Convention Center (Tennessee, US); Holiday Inn Indianapolis - Airport Area N (Indiana, US); Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Shin Osaka (Japan); Shanghai Nanjing Road (China); The Hague - Voorburg (Netherlands); Holiday Inn Johor Bahru City Centre (Malaysia); and Holiday Inn Bucharest -Times, the brand’s first in Romania.
* Data as of yearend 2019.
** Holiday Inn Brand Family includes Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts®, Holiday Inn Express® and Holiday Inn Club Vacations®. In 2020, Holiday Inn Express opened 136 new hotels and signed 132 new hotels and Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts opened 32 hotels with 48 signings.
For further information please contact:
+1 (770) 604 8290
IHG Hotels & Resorts [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global hospitality company, with a purpose to provide True Hospitality for Good.
With a family of 16 hotel brands and IHG Rewards, one of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programmes, IHG has nearly 6,000 open hotels in more than 100 countries, and a further 1,800 due to open over the next five years.
- Luxury and Lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Premium: HUALUXE Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels, voco Hotels
- Essentials: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, avid hotels
- Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG's hotels and corporate offices globally.